Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas Family

Merry Christmas my lovely family. I love you muy much. 

I love my mission, but I wish I could see your faces when you saw that Santa came. Santa came here. Holy vaca. You guys gave me so many presents!!! Each time I opened one I about cried. Luckily the Lord has blessed me with peace throughout my vida.. but I especially have been blessed this Christmas with peace.

Mom. I love you. Merry Christmas. Each night I think of you rubbing my back and telling me that you love me. I feel your love and prayers every night. I am so happy and proud to be your son. You gave me more than just tangible gifts. You have taught me lessons throughout life that will stick with me forever. you are my greatest gift.

Dad. I love you. Merry Christmas. Christmas isnt the same when you cant lay under the tree with your dad. You also have given me gifts that no one will ever be able to take away from me, and those gifts make you the best dad in the world. You always knew how to make me laugh even when i wanted to be mad. you are my greatest gift.

Jess. Dear Jessie :) Merry Christmas. I sing mistletoe sometimes and remember all the wonderful times dancing. I miss that, but I miss you more. I miss your hugs, your laugh, and your assurance in the gospel. You have always been there to strengthen me. I love you, jess. you are my greatest gift.

David. Feliz Navidad Hno (<--hermano). Le amo. Le extraño mucho. Extraño sus bromas y humor. It will be a while before we spend navidad together, pero estamos haciendo la obra de nuestro señor. Yo siempre pienso sobre usted. Usted es mi mejor regalo/don.

Hannah. I love you. I am sending you something. I hope you like it. I always think, hannah would love this cat, this bird, this place! you are my greatest gift. Merry Christmas

Adam. I love you. You are the cutest. I always tell my friends about you. I love you. Merry Christmas. Sending you a gift. you are my greatest gift


Les amo mucho y siempre
Elder McFarland 







No comments:

Post a Comment