Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Where Shepherd Lately Knelt

Christmas was great. We got to do so many fun devotionals and sing SOO many songs. I got soooo much candy its not even funny.

So I was feeling a little down this week. I felt like I wasnt following the spirit and I wasnt teaching good. Yesterday we got to watch a live devo at Provo with Elder Bednar. He held a q and a. He told us that if we werent feeling a little inadequate, we didnt understand the meaning of our calling. I feel like I am not up for the challenge, but I have faith that God will sustain me. 

I got angry at one of the members of my district. I lost the spirit and not five minutes later I was asked to give a blessing. It was unfortunate that I had to wait til I could feel the spirit again, but I understand now that I need to ALWAYS be loving and have the spirit. I need to act in a way that will make me ready (siempre) to act in the name of the savior.

Se que este evangelio es el evangelio de dios y jesucristo. Creo que jesucristo es mi salvador. Se que él nos ama. Esta obra continuará. Amo mi salvador para siempre. Creo que familias pueden ser eternas. 

Creo que él vive

I believe He liveth

Les Amo 
Elder McFarland

P.s. Can you send me the lyrics to "Where Shepherds Lately Knelt"?

P.s.s. I am about to send alll my pics one by one because I don't think you are getting them



No comments:

Post a Comment