Friday, December 20, 2013

Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad!

Hey guys. So... mexico is kind of cool. I will eat my words, I like it here. Still, I cannot wait to get out to the field. I feel so many times the spirit leading me and guiding me to people who need my help. I had an awesome opportunity to witness a miracle this week. I had been praying for the opportunity to witness miracles, and the next day I got to perform one. Its kind of small, but its a miracle to me. I have this new buddy, Elder Murray. He is way cool. His dad messed up and he doesnt really have a dad anymore. Grew up with his mom and siblings. He arrived a week ago and is in my branch. We were practicing a song we are going to sing as a branch on Christmas, and Elder murray asked me if he could talk to me. We went outside and he started crying. just bawling. He was overwhelmed by the position that had been placed on him. being a missionary is tough. Beyond that he is district leaser so he has to be strong for his district. He asked me for a blessing. I said por supuesto... which means of course. He grabbed his companion, and we went into another room. there, I began to talk to him. We talked for a good twenty five  mintues. Every word felt like the spirit placed them right in my mouth and in his heart. Even before the blessing, i extended him the comfort and peace that i was promised (am I allowed to do that?). The spirit guided me to then give him a blessing, which is a lot easier to do than in spanish (gave my first spanish blessing earlier that day). The blessing was powerful, and I can say that because it wasnt me talking. Truly, I feel like it was a miracle.
Today I went through an endowment in Spanish. Entirely in Spanish. It was cool, but kind of exhausting. I love the temple. Its great.

This Chritmas I am searching for Christ. I want a stronger testimony of him. You guys should too. 

Les Amo ( I love you guys)

Next week on Christmas I will be emailing any time from 9-1 your time. MERRRY CHRISTMAS! 

Les Amo

Eldér McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment