Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Miracle

p.s. we had a wonderful secret santa event on Tuesday in our casa (casa 48 - casa de fiesta y siesta). I love the boys from my casa. They are some of my bestest friends. Any ways... I walk in to see the boys from the other district taking photos (mind you it is 10:20 . . . past quiet time) I stand next to the people taking photos of them while shoving some sugar into my mouth. I turn to see who is to the left of me and I see the face of the CCM´s president, just standing there. I had come up and stood right by him. I quickly zipped up my goodies and moved them into the freezer in the other room. I thought I was doomed because this guy is dead serious. ALWAYS. This time though... he was super kind and told me he liked my sweater and walked out. Every one thought he was gonna chew us out. It was a Christmas miracle. Anyways... sorry this story is the longest part of my email. 

Les Amo


No comments:

Post a Comment