Monday, December 29, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS. HAPPY NEW YEARS.

2014 was a super hard year for me. But I feel so happy. From Mexico, to Paterson, to Freehold to Caldwell. Each area I have met the people that matter a lot to me. I felt more love for the people I truly care about, and that is what made 2014 successful! What an awesome year to be serving in New Jersey :) 


This next year is going to be awesome as well.

Thank you for all the Christmas gifts. It was a great Christmas in Jersey because of all the love I felt from my mission family and my family and friends at home. Thank you for your support!

This last week was loco. We organized a party for all of our missionaries on Thursday and made breakfast for them. It was a great activity. We went caroling to a few people with the missionaries serving in Caldwell (Sisters Harvey and Taylor, Elder Gossner and Clow, Me and my companion). We went caroling to a nursing home and it reminded me of the times we went caroling at that place next to the high school. It was a good reminder to do service as a missionary.
I loved talking to you family. I love you all so much. That was the best present ever. I will be counting down the days til we skype again! You are all so stinking funny and awesome. I miss you...
But I am over my trunkiness. We have a huge baptism this week so I dont have time to be trunky. The family Vaca is going to get baptized and Diana Carranza is going to get baptized as well (her family will get baptized soon too). I have the privilege to baptize little Emily Vaca and Abuelita Nancy. I am super excited because it is my first time actually doing a convert baptism! It is so exciting :) This family has been changed by the gospel. They get to go to the temple to be sealed for forever in one year! They are so focused on that. I am super grateful for this experience that God has given me.

I am grateful for Jesus Christ and the support he gives me. His story gives me hope and his teachings make me happy. I love to share his gospel.

Life is good in the gospel
Jersey Strong til the end
Waz good
Love you

Tyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment