Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

I cannot wait to talk to my family. I love you all so much.

I am getting used to the area. Its different. The members are different and we haven't quite established a relationship yet. Me and my companion have some disagreements, but we will get into the flow soon. That's why I am excited to talk to you all. It will be a nice recharge of energy to serve. 
Our area is doing pretty good. We are going to have 2 families get baptized soon. They are ready and are solid. We had our Christmas party on Saturday for the ward and our investigators were more involved and did more service than the members did. They are awesome!

We also had the all mission conference this last week. It was fun to get all together and sing songs and hear from our President and his wife. I spent most of the day with Elder Palmer. We are such good friends. I miss him so much.

We went to the temple this week. It was a mess trying to get everyone there, taking the right subway and boarding the right train. We had it all planned out but then the train we were gonna take got cancelled so we were late to our session, waited two hours for the next one, then had to get home finding a different route. It was like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads chopped off. BUT. I enjoyed the temple so stinking much. I felt a lot of peace and happiness there. And one of the best parts was that I got to go with E Muro again. We enjoyed ourselves. 

Today we had Traditions with the Taggarts. It was definitely fun. I love the Taggarts. They make this mission feel like home. I feel like I am part of their family. 

I love the Christmas story. And I believe that Jesus Christ is always there to help us as we remember Him.

Jersey Strong
Waz good
I love you all. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment