Monday, May 5, 2014

We talk in a week.

Familia :)

Its been a week. We have worked hard and had fun. 

This week was pretty busy. We had Zone Conference, and it was awesome! It is always nice to feel the Spirit that these missionaries have. I learned how to be a better missionary and a better person. We focused on the Atonement, and again I felt the Spirit as I thought about Jesus suffering for me and the one's I love. He is the best.

Another fun part of my week was an exchange I did with my zone leader E Cuevas. He is a big boy... He was a UFC Fighter but loves so much. He is a great zone leader and helped me feel more at home in this zone. He might leave this transfer, and that would be sad. 

Pray for Felix. His wife just died. I am not sure how she died, but he needs the prayers. I will tell you more about him next week.

My time is up. I am so stoked to talk to you all this Sunday. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment