Monday, May 19, 2014

Bleh Week

Honestly, this last week kinda stunk

We have been working super hard. Yet, it seems as though our investigators are digressing instead of progressing. Elmo has been juking us and not keeping the commitments he makes. So frustrating. Shannette and Lissett haven't been coming to church... and yesterday was the first time we saw one of them in 2 weeks. So not much to talk about this week. 
We got sick on Wednesday. It was weird. We both got super sick... but Thursday we got up and were fine. So we did all the stuff we needed to do inside our appartment that day. I dont like being sick... 

Our monthly focus is on Faith. Moroni 7:33-34 is our monthly scripture. So, I have faith that this week will be better.

Keep praying for me. Thanks for all your love and support. It means a lot to me and I can feel your prayers.

I believe that this is the only church on the face of the earth that has the authority of God. I know the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ is true because I read it, I pondered about it, and I prayed about it. I felt the Spirit. Its true

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment