Sunday, December 1, 2013

11/27/2013



We dropped Elder Tyler McFarland off at the airport Wednesday, November 27!! Later that day he arrived at the Mexico MTC.

We received this email from him that night:

heyyyy. i am here safe and sound. my bags are with me and they are all here! The last flight I talked in Spanish with a guy for the whole time. He was so cool and kind and smart. It was great practice, and I got to share with him my beliefs. I should have been more bold because we practically just skimmed the surface... but I don't really know how to say much. Anyways, I love you guys very much. I miss you already, but I am happy to be here. It is like Hawaii. This is going to be amazing! My first companion´s name is Elder ANdrew Roger Bellavance. I havent met him yet so keep yo fingers crossed. My name tag is pretty sweet. Here is my stuff. I am praying for you guys. 

I LOVE YOU!

-Elder McFarland


He also included his mailing address! Feel free to send him letters :)
Elder Tyler Duke McFarland
06/01/2014 13-B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

3 comments:

  1. You can also write him on DearElder.com for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the Mexico MTC on Dear Elder. Anyone know how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First go to "Write a Letter" - it's a tab at the top. Then the Mexico MTC will be on the drop-down list. I don't know why it's not on the list on the home page, but it's not.

    ReplyDelete