Monday, July 6, 2015

Surprise



I got a call from President this morning. He asked me if I would be a zone leader again. I said no.


Just kidding. I said yes. But I am super bummed! Rosel is getting the priesthood on Sunday. And Leo will probably be baptized after that. It is super sad to have to say goodbye. But I am grateful that I got to see the baptism and confirmation of Alex and Stephanie. I got to baptize Alex and confirm Stephanie while my companion got to baptize Steph and confirm Alex.

I am also bummed because I am going to miss my companion. I really admire my companion. He is a spiritual walking faith bomb. Seriously, we ran into an anti a couple of days ago. And to watch my companion deal with it so professionally and with dignity was humbling. He is super powerful and he bore a wonderful testimony. The guy did not want to listen and we walked away, but I remember looking at my companion and just being amazed about how strong he is. It was quite a surreal experience.

On the fourth of July we went to a park in Union and watched the fireworks with the Andinos. Those kids are so cute. And the parents are awesome. The show was one of the best that I have ever seen. It was 30 minutes and well put together. I enjoyed spending it with my family here in New Jersey.

Friday morning Elder Pacheco, our ward mission leader and I ran 7 miles! It was pretty good. I was surprised we made it. We are super sore.

It was a good week. I am happy to be a missionary.

I love you.

Waz good
Jersey Strong
Life is good in the gospel






































sally and Claudia<--- (the mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment