Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Trenton for a month



Here comes the last week of July. I have almost been in Trenton a month. Whoa. Time flies.

This week was different than most weeks. Kind of made it fun.

On Thursday we had a zone conference in East Brunswick. It was fun to see some mission friends and feel the Spirit. Every meeting I go to gets better and better. President Taggart is an inspired man and it is fun to be around him. His wife is awesome. She is what every mission needs as a mission president's wife. She is fun.

I got a migraine after the meeting. Luckily we had a meeting for stake correlation in East Brunswick an hour later, so we went with some other zone leaders to their apartment. I laid down for a bit and we had dinner. I talked that day with a missionary that had only been out for 2 weeks. It was fun to see how much energy he had. He asked me about my first weeks, and I realized how much I love my mission. I love to talk about the stories of Paterson and Freehold. I love talking about the miracles in all of my areas. It really motivated me to do all the good I can.

So we were in East Brunswick from nine in the morning to nine at night. That day felt like two days. 

Stephani (a very recent convert here-she is awesome... so awesome) she said something super cool yesterday. She bore her testimony for the first time at a fireside and she said, "with the gospel I dont feel like I am suffering. I dont feel like I am in prison." She said, "now every day I ask myself, 'have I done any good in this world today.'"

I love serving others. And I love this religion, because it teaches us to serve and to love others. A lot of people will argue that we dont love the gays, or we are stuck up, or whatever. But it isnt true. I dont believe it. We do love everyone. But we dont love everyone all at the same time. We have to learn to love. We as members of the true church are learning to serve and love others.

 And that is what we do because that is how we will be happy. 

I am super excited to come home. Sometimes I think about home too much. But I am learning to love the people here, and that makes me want to stay and help them. 

Do me a favor? Please pray for Sulay and her family. I really hope they accept the gospel. I really love that family and I hope the best for them. And I ask your prayers because I believe it will bring us miracles :)

I love being a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is fun. I am proud to be part of NJMM.

I love knowing who I am, and what my purpose is.

 Shout out to my parents! They are the coolest.

We met a new family this week, and I just love telling people that family can be forever. You can see it when they realize what we are telling them. And that hope makes them comfortable and happy.

I am just ranting on now. 

Anyways... Have a good week

Waz good
Jersey Strong
Life is good in the gospel

Love you


p.s. i was born in the year of the pic. There are no coincidences in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment