Monday, June 15, 2015

I am doing awesome! My birthday was so special thanks to the Vaca's, the Realpe's, and Conrad. (and all of you who wished me a happy birthday).

I am so proud of the work I have done in these nineteen months. I have done my best. And I am going to do my best til the end. David O., there is no greater accomplishment than serving a successful mission. So give it your all!

Leo won't be getting baptized this Saturday. It is super sad news for us, but at least it is for a good reason. We really want the dad to do the ordinance, and he is not quite ready yet. The mom is coming slowly but surely. One day, I will get to go to the temple to watch them be sealed :) This week I felt so excited to do missionary work. I have probably never felt so motivated to help others. But I felt very sluggish and tired this week as well. It wore me out! I just got to keep chugging along.

Alex and Stephanie are getting closer and closer to baptism! It is exciting to watch them get excited for their baptism.

Estevan and Silvia are still doing really good. Estevan continues to read and ask the most profound questions. That guy is a miracle. He said the closing prayer. I felt very near to God. And I felt a lot of peace. My eyes were open and looking at the people I was with. And I loved them. And when the prayer ended, Estevan turned to us and said, "I like it when you come over. God is here with us." and he cried. I think it is so cool being a missionary!

We had a lot of other miracles that I wrote in my journal that I will share with you all when I come home. I know that God loves us. And we are so lucky to be part of his plan. We are lucky to be here.

I love my mission.

Waz Good
Jersey Strong
Life is good in the Gospel
God will provide

Love you

ty

Conrad!













No comments:

Post a Comment