Monday, October 27, 2014

FREEHOLD STRONG

Eric



Elder Palmer and I get to stay one more!!






I get to stay another one!

I love this area so much. My comp is the best. He and I work well. We have fights and disagreements, but this week really showed that we love each other. He is awesome. I got super moody on Thursday and I offended him. We talked for about a half an hour. I didnt know what to say because I knew he was right. He cares a lot about me. We worked it out and have had miracles this week.

Jose and Rosa are an old couple. Their son Marco just moved back from California where he had been baptized. We visited with them one time and now they are coming to church. They even came to our little Halloween party on Saturday night. The members here are so good at making them feel so welcomed! They just drowned them with love. They also really welcomed Antonia 
Antonia is the girlfriend of Felix (the member that hadnt gone for 7 years but came back!). She asked us to come over and teach her about the Book of Mormon. We went by and had a pretty good lesson. She has been coming to church! They have two really cute little girls named Alexa and Ana. We are hoping we will get a wedding soon and then a baptism. 
Freehold is exploding. I love it here. Main St is one of those classy streets you see in the movies. Every time we go down it I am just super grateful I get to be here for one more.
Alma and Adrian are doing well. Hopefully they will come back soon. 
Eric is awesome! We are going to try to help him get work off on Sundays so he can come to church! That is the last obstacle. We have about a month left. WE got this! With your prayers, I believe he will be baptized! And then he can get the priesthood and start his path to the temple! That would be so cool!

I am doing super good. We had a fun week last week. I went on an exchange with our zone leader and we painted all day, had a lesson on a pier, went out to lunch with a member, then played basketball with the hood from Asbury park. I miss the hood. The people are so funny. 

I am now a district leader. I am super excited to work with the wonderful missionaries around me.

I am loving being a missionary. Still working on accepting the mission the Lord has for me, but I am changing. I hope this gospel is true. Because if so, that means I get my family and loved ones for forever. That is awesome.

I love this video. Because of him.


He is my everything. Romans 14:8

NJMM for life.

Jersey Strong

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment