Monday, November 10, 2014

Last Week Was Awesome!!

Last week was awesome!

We had another good district meeting and my zone leader was very positive about it. The district practically did it all so I cant take any of the praise. They are awesome! They are great missionaries. I have a set that got doubled in training, meaning that neither of them had been in the area and got put in together. Fresh start. But its super hard. Especially when you are training. But they are doing great work! The other two companionships are so obedient and working so hard. My job is so easy. They know what they are doing. I just need to stand back and watch all these cool miracles.

This week one of our investigators accepted a baptismal date for the 30 of Nov! I am hopeful we can get her married and prepared for that day, but we need your prayers. Its all good if she doesn't get baptized this month, but I would love to see her baptized before I leave. If not, I just want her to be certain of the choice she is going to make and know that she will do it. So keep Antonia and Juan in your prayers. We found Juan by street contacting one cold night. Turns out he is a member. We requested his records, got them, and he is a member! Hasnt been to the church since he left Mexico, and a couple years before that. But now his wife has a testimony of the restored gospel! Hopefully they choose to be married and go to the temple!

Eric isnt answering our calls. So we will see what happens this week. I sure love that man, but it kind of hurts when he doesnt answer. I hope he comes one day.

This week is going to be somewhat of a crazy week. We have zone meeting and Interviews Tuesday,  Elder Palmer is going to get a check up on Wednesday, and then our week is practically over. So I will be writing before I know it. I wish time would go slower. I am dreading leaving Freehold. I can't believe how fast my mission is going. It definatively isn't what I thought my mission would be like. But oh well, it is what it is.

Super grateful for this time to serve. I love New Jersey. Its really beautiful with all of the trees changing and falling leaves. I love the Lord, and I am grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. I believe He will answer our prayers. I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I am part of His one and only true church. Lets help others to come as well.

Was good.
Jersey Strong!
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment