Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Columbus Day Yesterday

Welcome to the start of a new week.

I am sorry this email is a day late, but all the libraries were closed yesterday so I email today. 

We have had a roller coaster this week. A pretty average week but just some ups and downs. I feel that I am growing and getting through them well! My companion helps me remember to take a chill pill every once and a while. We worked super hard and we definitely saw miracles. We found 2 families this last week that have a lot of potential. I dont know if I ever told you about Felix. He is a less active we found about 2 weeks ago. He is still going strong and is going to fight for his family one last time. He brought his family to our stake conference on Sunday. Hopefully it touched his girlfriend and she will start to change her life around. 

We finally had a lesson with Eric. I might not get to see him baptized, but I believe that he will go into the waters of baptism before 2015. He is such an example of faith. I love that guy. 

I got to talk to Aldo yesterday! He is doing good. He cannot get baptized because his parents wont let him. The missionaries can hardly go by anymore. He is young, but he knows it is true. He is doing well, though, and keeps being the wonderful youth that he is. Sure do miss Paterson sometimes, but I love Freehold so much.
Freehold is the best.

We are working hard and enjoying ourselves as well. We went to the beach for a long time and I have a bottle of sand and a bottle of seashells for my family!

Families are so awesome. I love you family. I am excited for you to meet all of my jersey family. The New Jersey-ites are crazy... but they can be so inspiring and wonderful. I am proud to be part of NJMM. I am happy to be a missionary.

Pictures will be coming shortly. I have a bunch to send!

I love you my family!

Stay Jersey Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment