Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Super Good Week















This has been a fast week...

Already my companion has been out here for a month. He is growing up so fast. He and I are having a blast. Doing work and playing hard!

Monday we had a blast. We went to the beach. It was crazy cool. I miss playing in the water and building crazy sandcastles with you all. Cant wait to bring you out here and show you the East Coast swag.

I cannot remember what we did this week. There were so many miracles but I am so tired I cant remember all of them.

Luis is now in Peru. He didnt come to church due to preparation for the trip, but he said he is going to go there. We are going to have to push back his baptismal date. Oh well, he is super cool and will come eventually to the waters of baptism. 

Alma and Adrian are outstanding. They are so ready. She will read multiple chapters a week and then retell the whole story back to us and then telling us how she it applies to us and what we can learn. I learned something about the Book of Mormon from her the other day.

Today we had zone meeting. Our new monthly focus is on love as the motivator. I need this so bad. Sometimes I think I just do things for the number of lessons or people at church, but I need to focus myself on the people. They matter. They are the ones I love. Not the numbers. I like having success and having good numbers, but obviously it has no importance unless those numbers are people that I love very dearly.

God is blessing us with new investigators. We got 2 new investigators this week from members. One is the friend of the member and I believe he is more prepared than we suspect (we will see). We also now have the son of one of our faithful members as an investigator. His name is Jesse. He loves his mom so much. It makes me miss my mom. He is about 25 years old and is reading the Book of Mormon to see if it is true.

Overall, a super good week. I am doing well. I feel God is in control and I feel happy. I am grateful for this opportunity to serve.

Sure do love you all.

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment