Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First Week of June

Good week!

We had a great week. Paterson is such a fun place. Again, the crazies make it so fun.

We have officially dropped Elmo. Sadly he has chosen to stay in his "Catholic" ways. It seems like its been a hard blow on Cesar. He stayed home from church this week to get drunk. We passed by and he was wasted. Poor guy. We are gonna try him tonight because he has been reading! Hopefully he will go up from here. 

Aldo came to church. He has been reading and praying. His baptism is planned for the 22 of June. He can be ready, but we might need to push him back. I am hoping he will be ready, but God's plan is the best.

This week we got 22 lessons. We have been working super super hard and this week will be even better.

I went on an exchange with E Leon Canales. He and I ate 5 dinner appointments. It was so hard. When hispanic people make food, you better eat it. If not, you will offend them. And they make you eat a mountain. It was so hard to eat, but we did eat! We had 9 lessons in their area in one day. I have never had so many lessons in one day. 

We have a lot of potentials. Please pray for E Jeffries and I, and pray that we will find those that are prepared. 

I love being a missionary. It helps me to focus on the most important things. It is humbling and fun. My companion is super fun. We wake up at least 2 times a week and run and play tennis. We chat and laugh all the time. He is awesome.
I love you all!

Shout out to the best dad in the world!!!!

Love

  Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment