Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May the Fourth be with you!

Happy Star Wars day!

This week was different. kind of.

Monday we went to the mall. wooohooo.

Tuesday we had district meeting. I got to go to the district meeting of my good friend elder muro. He is awesome.
Wednesday and Thursday were rough. Our appointments juked us and we ended up getting pretty sad after those days. Sometimes its hard to have hope and keep moving forward when you feel that nothing is getting done. but God always makes it up to us.

Sadly, one of the missionaries was really struggling this week. They sent us a text saying they needed us, so we ran over there, literally ran. we spoke to both of them and took them out for ice cream. It's sad that sometimes we are so concerned about helping others that we let it bring us into depression. It is hard to keep that balance between not caring and not accepting the choices of others. I am realizing that sometimes we have too high of expectations of ourselves, when we really don't control the outcome.

Friday we had the Leader Council in Morristown. It was good and long like always, but we have a very inspired president and wife and assistants. I really look up to them all. We went to a dinner appointment, and I ate two big plates. I thought we weren't going to get fed again, so I ate a lot.
Big mistake.

The surprise visit to our friend Jimmy Alvarez's home didn't stop him from giving us a huge plate of rice with beans and meat and eggs. I was super full and then we went to Conrad's. He had made us a huge plate of meatballs, eggs, and noodles and shrimp... and it was too much. I ate half of it and couldn't eat more. I came home so sick. I almost puked... 
So what they show in McFarland USA is not a lie.

Leo is on baptismal date for the 17 of May. Please pray for him.

waz good
jersey strong
Life is good in the gospel
god will provide

Love you

This is Conrad... one of our investigators. He is so funny. 


This is the Andino Family. Evelyn is the mom. Rosel is the dad. Roselyn(6) is the girl. and Leo (10) is the boy. Love them so much!






When we did service for Hermana Tepoz. 

She made super good food




No comments:

Post a Comment