Monday, May 11, 2015

The Atonement and ice cream heal the heart.

"The Atonement and ice cream heal the heart. It's not doctrine... but its pretty darn close." -Sister Bingham


I am going to need to find some ice cream... because I miss you family! Stink. That was so cool seeing you yesterday. My family is the best.

I hope it was a super good day for all you moms. I Love MOMs!

This week was pretty bland compared to yesterday. Monday we went food shopping and that was pretty much it. Pretty lame pday... but not all of them can be loads of fun. Today should be a lot better. I am going to go play soccer. All day. Woot-woot.

We worked super hard to reach our goals this week, but it just seemed like we couldn't get into the groove. I don't know what it was, but this week is going to be better. We are going to blow this area up!

Wednesday we drove elder muro to the doctor because his eye got a super bad infection. He can't see right now because he can't wear his contacts. So I stayed with him for 6 hours in a waiting room. It was the worst. Everything is worked out now, though, so we can return to the work.
Leo is going to be getting baptized in June instead of this Sunday. It was just a little too soon for them, so they want to do it the second or third week of June. It ruins the streak of baptizing every month, but let it be.

So it's been a month since I got here in Elizabeth. Time flies so fast. Conrad is doing super well. He is reading and praying. He didn't come to church sadly, but he was planning on it. He was too tired from staying up late. Silly man. This week we are going to invite him to a baptismal date or we are going to drop him. So this will be an exciting week.

Highlight of my week: seeing my mom.

Next time I talk to you it will be face to face.

I am so stinking excited :)

but I have plenty of time in the mission field. So I am going to use it better than I ever have before.

Keep your missionary in your prayers.

Was good
Jersey Strong
Life is good in the gospel
God will provide.

See you next week David.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment