Monday, February 9, 2015

You are doing it wrong if it isnt fun

Last p-day we ended up in Paterson. We had to take our car to the mechanics there and wait for 5 hours, so we decided to walk. It was cold, but I enjoyed every second of it. It was a good walk down memory lane. We tried to visit the De la Cruz family, but they were sleeping. After them we decided to walk to the chapel. We walked the streets I had contacted and walked a year ago. It was awesome! We got to hang out with zone 1 that day til our car was finished. We got home and had to plan out the meeting we were going to do on Tuesday. The meeting went ok. After, I had the opportunity to go on exchange with one of my best friends. E Muro and I went of to New City New York and had a blast. He and I have served around each other for a long time. I love that kid. We jammed on his guitar and my ukulele that night. I love making friends and memories like those. But the best people you meet in missionary work is the investigators and recent converts. I love the branch here in Caldwell. The members dont have it easy, but they are happy! They are always inviting us over and helping us with the work. Christian is doing awesome. He is sharing the gospel with his neighbors and is TEACHING them using the pamphlets we gave him. His neighbors are going to go to the church in Elisabeth because that is where they live. (Christian lives in Elisabeth but comes here because his step father is going to move here). He is super solid and I am so excited for his baptism! It is the 22 of February! Hoepfully we get to go the temple with him as well! That would be awesome!
The Vacas are as strong as ever. We had our stake conference this week and they were at every meeting except one. They are so constant. I love being in their home because it feels like home. I feel like I am family there. 
The stake conference was good. E kacher of the 70 was there. He is awesome! He has given us some trainings before so it was nice to hear from him again. He is the authority that  spoke in general conference and told a story about being dragged out to see with his wife. Check it out. He has so many cool stories and the Spirit is always in the meetings he is in.

It was a fun week. I am living. I am warm. I am a happy missionary! 

Life is good in the gospel

here is my snow man. and hot chocolate





yorleni! costa rica awesome! 

 murito


e muro and I






 I love my family... they spoil me with gifts and letters. I know they love me





 best valentine day ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment