Thursday, November 27, 2014

Week 4













This transfer is going way too fast! I feel like I just got mijo out of the CCM... but now he is almost as old as I was when I left Paterson. I am so grateful that I got to train him. I think he is the best.

Antonia and Juan are doing really well. He cut his hair that was nearly down to his bum. He looks so good! She might get baptized the 7 of Dec. It would be the miracle of my mission. I am praying really hard for it. I recognize though that His plan is better than mine. If I dont get to see her baptized maybe its because I am going to see more in the future. Or maybe its because another missionary needs it to change his mission. Whatever it may be, today I feel good :) I am working hard and I am going to change New Jersey this year. 2014 is the only complete year that is the Lord's. It has been a great year, and I am ready to give it my all! As I approach my year mark, I have decided to put down my nets and bury my weapons of war. Its a year late. But better late than never. I am so lucky that my year mark falls on Thanksgiving because we will be having a turkey bowl at the Princeton Stadium. I am going to go crazy. Not only that, but everyone is celebrating my year mark :) 'slike nah... but I am really grateful that I get to remember the last year of my life and be so grateful for it. These truly are my best years.

We did some fun service with leaves this week. We raked a yard for an hour with about 15 people. It took us an hour but we had a 50 yard pile up to my hips. Insanity. The trees here are gorgeous but there are leaves everywhere.
My Tribe is doing well. I think district is boring so we became The Tribe. We are going to be making headbands with feathers this Tuesday to be accountable for the last week. Lets see if it turns out our not.

Frijol forever. I love this place. but more so, I love the people! Our members are awesome. Felix is the perfect example of a father. he sacrifices everything for his daughters. He is awesome! Keep him in your prayers... him and his wife need em.


I am grateful for the gospel. Life truly is good in the gospel. I am grateful for friends and family. I love my Heavenly Father. 

I love you all and will be thinking about you this week.

waz good.

JERSEY STRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment