Monday, November 17, 2014

Consecrated

This week was a good week. Elder Palmer and I are getting along super well and having a lot of fun.

We are working on becoming more consecrated missionaries and I decided to change. I want to be that consecrated missionary and dedicate everything to him. The rest of my mission I want to lay everything on the altar and work my hardest. I have already received many miracles for making that decision and I will do my best to always be consecrated.
We have started doing a lot more contacting. We have gotten at least ten everyday and the promise that Pres Jeppson gave us way back when is still in effect. We have 5 new investigators. We will see how far they will go and what they will do. I hope one of them turns into the baptism I want before I leave Freehold.

Transfers are coming up and I will probably be transferred. That makes me super sad because Antonia will be getting baptized and married next month. It was such a miracle. We prayed and prayed and prayed that Juan would want to marry her. He started crying in the lesson and they decided to be married. God answered that prayer. Then we found out that she probably couldn't get married. Surprisingly I kept my hopes up and let them know that they still could come to church and raise their children right. I went on exchange and elder Palmer sent me a text saying that they can get married on Dec 17 or 18! I am so happy that this family will one day go to the temple. 

Something we have a focus on in this mission (and a lot of missions probably have it) is viewing our investigators in temple white instead of baptismal white. Changes the game.
We had the primary program yesterday, and I was really touched by that. I want others to have the ability to be with their families forever. I want them to have that awesome blessing!

And that's why I want to be a missionary. I want to help those who are willing to have an eternal family :)

Please keep me and my investigators in your prayers. I would like to have a miracle baptism this transfer. Please pray so that we can find that miracle baptism!

Love you so much family
was good
Jersey Strong
Ty  

No comments:

Post a Comment