Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Last Week With Elder Blanco




Nelvin's Baptism





 Trainer's Conference

 Elder Flores



Mustaches

 Elder Anding 


Elder Blanco has been the best companion. He is so funny and outgoing. I have learned how to be an effective missionary. He helped me be me. I am super sad to have him be leaving. We have worked super hard this last week, although we were only together for half of it. We found a couple new investigators and....

NELVIN WAS BAPTIZED YESTERDAY!

Nelvin is the kid of Marcos and Elsa. We weren't sure if it was going to go through. We had talked with the bishop about him being baptized. The bishop didnt feel right about it. E Blanco and I prayed about it. Bishop decided he would have an interview with his parents to see if they would support him and be a good influence for him. We had an amazing lesson with Bishop Linares. We all felt the Spirit very strong. He said he felt good about it. Then Nelvin passed his interview (no shock there, he is a smart kid). We had his baptism, and it was amazing. We went over to there house last night, and the feeling was different. it was awesome!

This week I got called as a Trainer. I will be finding out my companion tomorrow morning. I am a little nervous, but I feel confident that I can be what this new missionary needs.

This week was crazy. With E Blanco's interview and getting ready to go home, and then with my trainers meeting, and on top of that a baptism, we are a bit wasted. I am super pumped to start this next transfer. It should be miraculous. 

Family, we need your prayers! Our investigators have circumstances that aren't letting them get baptized. Our ward is having all of the members pray for our investigators. They are doing it and we are having miracles (like Nelvin). Please put Marcos and Elsa, Esperanza and Veronica, and Alma and Adrian. Most if not all of these investigators would be baptized if they could bust out of a couple situations that they have repented of. Please pray for them. I love them a lot.

I love you a lot too.

Stay Strong. Jersey Strong.

was good.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment