Monday, March 17, 2014

What a week!

 Lots of snow!

 Where's the car?
 Cereal Party

 Tyler's papi

 At Shannette's Baptism
 The Llama handshake



 She feeds me well!
On the street!


What a week!

Monday was fun, I played soccer all P-day, then we went and proselyted. The week started off decent, but it turned into a great week. We have a goal to contact ten people a day. We contacted almost 15 people each day and testified of the divinity of that book. The only day we didnt break ten was yesterday, but we tried everyone.

We have been having some problems with our branch mission leader. He kept us in a meeting until 9:30... that is the limit of when we can be out with INVESTIGATORS. He tries to apply things from his mission forever ago, but we cant do stuff like he did. but its getting better. Anyways, he kept us out late so I went to bed late, then I didn't get much sleep the last part of the week due to other things, so I am going to take a nap.

We keep getting funny contacts. Last week we talked to a prophetess, this week I contacted someone with a teardrop tattoo, meaning they killed someone in jail. He put his arm around me and thanked me for sharing the word. He told me he had my back. It is great to see how all these gangster hood men would take a bullet for me. 

We had our District Conference this week. President Jeppson, Elder Gerard from the Seventy, and President Bennion from The Manhattan Temple came. It was a good meeting, but the best part was that we had our investigator Wexlin there, Shannette and Lissett, and another couple less actives. It was wonderful. 

I went on an exchange with one of our zone leaders, Elder Leon. He and I worked so hard, but we had fun. For example, one of our lessons we stopped on a road and played basketball in the street. Total hood. He really excited me to work harder and teach everyone. We kept that excitement and we broke 20 lessons for the first time! It isn't the numbers that I like, but the people those numbers represent and the work I put into teaching those people.

God is blessing me with the desire to work. 
I love to help my brothers and sisters.

I love you family. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment