Monday, October 26, 2015

Sorry

















Next week I will write a good email. I am going to lunch with Nancy, and then we are going on a hike. Plus, this last week was pretty normal.

We didn't end up going to the temple. The converts couldn't find a babysitter. But that's ok, I am going for endowments this Wednesday with all of the departing missionaries. So stoked! We get to ask the temple president questions.
Thursday I got to go back to Paterson for a zone conference. It was fun to see some friends and hear from my leaders. The leaders here are definitely inspired. It has been a pleasure to hear and learn from them.


One of our investigators is in jail now. The Hispanics have a saying, not everything that shines is gold. And that is true.
This week was a really sad week. A building blew up in flames. Our poor members lost everything. More than fifty families lost their home. But we are happy that no one died.
The hurricane also hit Mexico. Poor people :( we will keep praying for them. I heard it is the biggest one that the world has seen!

Prexcedes is a less active that is on her way back to activity! She again surprised us when she showed up with her granddaughter who is pretty pregnant.

Well. I will let you know how this week goes. Love y'all

Was good
Jersey strong
Life is good in the gospel

Love ya

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment