Monday, September 7, 2015

WOOHOOO

Woohoooo!

My mission is awesome. New Jersey is so fun.

Zone meeting was good, and I felt the spirit. We got some good feed back from the zone and the assistants. It always feels good to have a meeting turn out alright. I got to go on exchange with Elder Larsen again. He is a good kid and it is fun to talk about people we knew at home. It was a good exchange. He is a really smart kid and helped me
answer some of my questions and doubts. We enjoyed our time together.


Yari and Abi are doing a lot better. We had a great lesson with them yesterday. Our president from the branch came with us, and man... He was awesome. I haven't felt that strong of a spirit in a long time. It was energizing and reassuring.


Roberto is going to get baptized the 20th. We called him last week and he asked us if he could still get baptized on Sunday. We hadn't taught him more than the restoration so we couldn't... But now he is excited for the twentieth.
So keep him in your prayers.


We really connected with Zulay last week. She opened up a ton. I love that lady. Her time just hasn't come yet for her to be baptized. It will though. She is honest and determined so she will change eventually.

I feel so happy this week. I feel like I can conquer the world. I love serving others. It is wonderful to see how much hope this message brings others. The friends I am making are amazing and mean a lot to me.

I think I understand more now about why returned missionaries say that they had never been happier than when they were on their missions.

Waz good
Jersey strong
Life is good in the gospel
God will provide


Elder McFarland











No comments:

Post a Comment