Monday, April 20, 2015

Here Comes The Sun



This week felt like summer.

Monday was a good day. We spent it with the Olortegui family. Then goodbyes. It was sad to say goodbye, but I thought I had gotten used to it. I was doing super good at not getting too emotional until we drove up to the branch president's home. My companion blindfolded me and took me out to the backyard. A lot of the branch was there to say goodbye. We sat in a circle and they told me what they liked about me. I got super emotional. I shared my testimony at the end. Told them I loved them. It was hard because I was crying really bad. I feel kind of silly now. I love them all a lot. It was a night to remember.

I am now in Elizabeth with Elder Fairbanks. He came in with Elder Palmer, and his trainer is my adopted trainer. Elder Fairbanks and I have served around each other before. I was his zone leader for 2 transfers in Caldwell. Now I am serving with him! Its funny, we were reading through his journal I had signed and we read what I wrote. I wrote that we had comp unity... and I didn't even know why. He is so chill and super focused. He works so hard. I am excited to learn from him.

I am serving around Elder Muro again! Its crazy.... I have served around him my whole mission!

There is a family here that will be getting baptized soon. Leo is the 10 year old son. He is so smart. He is a prodigy. His father is a returning less active named Rosel. His wife is Evelyn. She isn't sure if she wants to get baptized yet, but leo should be getting baptized in about two or three weeks.

I was lucky enough to go see Sandra get baptized! She is so happy.

I am grateful for the people I met in Caldwell. I love them. I love my companion. We didn't get along too well, but he taught me so much and really helped me to have confidence in myself.

I am grateful for this opportunity to serve here in Elizabeth. I already love it here.

My companion and I are going to find miracles here.

I am a happy missionary.

waz good
jersey strong
life is good in the gospel

love you all

Caldwell threw me a big going away party. 

I cried like a lil baby. It was awesome. I love them. 

Goodbye Vaca Family










goodbye elder gonzalez esquivel


goodbye family arrieta






goodbye rivera/cielo

goodbye olortegui





 goodbye carranzas






 Carranzas gave me the coolest sweater :)
Nancy made me my favorite soup!



Beautiful New Jersey


I am in Elizabeth! It is the best! I am with Elder Fairbanks! :) I love it here already. We are going to have so much fun and we are working very hard.



Sister childs and I are serving together. She is the sister training leader here


So this baptism was in the sisters area of my last zone. Osmon is the left with his son and Harold is on the right. just really cool converts




Hello Elizabeth! (these are foster children of one of our members.



No comments:

Post a Comment