Monday, November 9, 2015

48 Hours

It is a good thing I am coming home because I have no more desires to do emails. Sorry for he short emails. If you really care though, I will tell you what happened these last weeks when I see you. I am super tired and busy saying bye to everyone. Saying bye to the people here isn't too hard because I know I am coming back soon. Jersey has definitely become a home for me.

We didn't end up going to the temple, but it worked out for us because we were so booked Saturday. We had a birthday we helped with and appointments and service. It was a lot. But it was good. Last Monday was our departing trip. It was super fun, and I am excited to show you the pictures of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. I had my
interview as well that day. President helped me to make plans to be successful. We finally got home around 7:30. It was a long day.

Tuesday was hot seats and an exchange with elder brown. Good guy. Super sincere. Super loving. It was a good last exchange. The rest of the week was pretty bland. Just saying bye to people.

Prexcedes gave me an awesome sweater vest when I said bye to her this week. It is super good looking.

I am grateful for all of the love from my Jerseyites. They have blessed me and changed me and taught me so much.

I am also grateful for all your love and support. Thank you. I love you family.

I know God lives. I know God loves. I have loved being a NJMM missionary.

See you on the other side

Was good
 Forever Jersey Strong
Life is good in the gospel

Elder McFarland



No comments:

Post a Comment