Monday, July 21, 2014

Freehold






 Two Toned Suits 

 Sister Persaud


 Peruvian Restaurant


lomo soltado

Ceviche

 Elder Nelson

 Oops! New Haircut!!



It was a crazy week.

Tuesday I went on an exchange with E Gossner. He is a cool kid. We taught and had some fun in the rain. He taught me a lot of how I can better my studies. He helps me be obedient. 

Wednesday we helped move furniture for Alma and Adrian to their new home. It took us five hours. We got home at 10:30. It was so worth it. They want us to come by every week to share something with them. Adrian (the dad) said that this is the first church he ever has wanted to attend. He told us that he was telling his family that Saturday is the day for the beach, and Sunday is the day for church. It is such an amazing miracle. They came to church and have been reading and praying. Their situation makes it so neither of them can be baptized, but our goal is conversion. So they will be converted before they are baptized.

Friday was E. Blanco's final temple trip. He went with all the departing missionaries and I went and hung out with E Nelson. He is phenomenal. We had such a good time. He is one of my best friends I have made so far. We taught and contacted and had fun all day Friday. ALL day we working and walking. It was fun. 

Saturday E Blanco and I taught 5 good lessons. It added up to a total of 12 lessons for the week. With one day left, we had little hope for reaching our goal of 20 lessons every week. God gave us a miracle. We taught 9 lessons on Sunday. They were not bad lessons either. We gave blessings and taught. We reached our goal. 21 lessons for this last week. It was a miracle. It helped me understand how merciful god is to us. We work our hardest, and God makes up the rest.


I love being a Nj missionary. I love serving in Freehold. I love serving with E Blanco. I love my investigators and family here. 

But I miss my family back at home. You are all so special to me. I hope that you have a fun week with the holiday and the birthdays. 

Love you.
Was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment